Have you just concluded your mandatory service, NYSC recently (2016/2017) or about to? This is NYSC CV Rewrite offer for you.
Have you written your Curriculum Vitae (CV) but not sure if you’ve crafted a commendable one that would get picked easily by recruiters or with the use of an ATS? Take it or leave it, a well written CV adds confidence at an interview.
In the early stages of your career, it is important to focus on the quality, rather than quantity, of your work experience. Your CV should clearly demonstrate that you have the ability, strength, and motivation to assume new roles and challenges. If this is not readily visible, the recruiter will typically move on to the next CV in a matter of seconds.
Would you therefore like to see your CV crafted in any of these unique samples below with your own keyword focused content? (You may also view one of the unique samples at the bottom of this page).
If your answer is ‘yes’ to the questions above, then you need the help of a professional to craft your CV to employers’ taste without glitches.
Note that the prices here are different from what we charge on our CV Rewrite Page for regular clients.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS WE REWRITE YOUR CV:
- Attractive and recruiter friendly CV format just like the one you’ve seen on this site with your refined content.
- We’ll assist you to construct a befitting “Profile Summary” for your CV. This is an important aspect of your document. Your CV is incomplete without it.
- Well-constructed job duties/responsibilities that are key-word optimized or leverage strategic keywords.
- Customize your CV to highlight your accomplishments/achievements and experience. We know exactly how to carve exciting achievements/accomplishments to facilitate your getting invites. This is a pivotal area recruiters look out for.
- Relevant keywords will be included in an effective structure to help advance your job search.
- Get past all the automated HR filters (ATS) with your outstanding “Grade A CV”.
- 100% satisfaction rate.
CV (Comprehensive Rewrite with ‘Keyword Content’) – ₦2,500
Cover Letter – ₦1,000
CV + Cover Letter – ₦3,500
Editable CV Template/Format – (Need it? Click Here To Get It Within 1 Hour)
HOW TO ORDER FOR THE CV REWRITE:
- Click the logo above or HERE to complete our Comprehensive CV Order Form
- Alternatively, you may send your current CV if you’ve written any as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CV Rewrite (NYSC)” as the subject of your mail.
- Pay or transfer (via Mobile Banking, ATM, Deposit, Interswitch, etc) the designated amount into any of these bank accounts:
- GTBank … 0151442622 … Jekayinfa O. Benjamin
- UBA ……… 2080601854 … Jekayinfa O. Benjamin
- Write to email@example.com or Call/Whatsapp 0802-855-6407 to confirm the receipt of your payment.
Your package will be sent to your inbox within 48 hours in MS Word/Doc (editable format) and PDF once your payment is confirmed. International clients should endeavour to contact us for alternative payment arrangement via the email address provided above.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us on: 0802-855-6407 (Call or Whatsapp) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*For Express/Urgent Delivery (within 6 to 12 hours), call : (+234) 8028556407
If you like the format and would prefer to rewrite your CV yourself, you may request for the clean version of this MS Word Editable CV Format Here for your personal use.
Here is one of the unique samples:
Note that the content on this CV and others used as samples on this site were improvised. The privacy of our clients is important to us as we do not share or expose their personal information to the public. As a matter of fact, if you observe the samples closely, all of them reflect the same email address (i.e. email@example.com) which belong to our outfit. Your documents are therefore safe with us as we will never use them as samples.
Raw Feedback From Our Clients:
Read over 35 more testimonials HERE
*With our service, we guarantee you’ll be getting 3X more job interviews within the shortest time possible! Be impatient with job failure or career stagnation!