Your LinkedIn Profile is essential to your branding strategy or career growth. You miss opportunities and networking potential each and every moment that your LinkedIn Profile remains a skeleton of what it ought to be or what you offer.
Turn your LinkedIn Profile into a powerful career tool that showcases your skills, experience and without mincing words, impresses your network of connections.
LinkedIn is still an untapped platform that most job applicants have ignorantly belittled. Highly rated companies or organizations prefer to handpick suitable applicants through this popular medium. Most applicants are unaware that some professional recruiters normally carry out independent research on them before sending out invitations.
Interestingly, when you input your full name in a search engine (Google for example), the first thing that shows up is your “LinkedIn Profile” (if you’ve registered one for some time) otherwise, it’ll be your ‘Facebook Profile’, etc. Having no online presence at all is the worst thing that could ever happen to an applicant. In fact, some organizations usually choose their preferred candidates directly from LinkedIn by inputting the very job position to be occupied in the application search tool and if your profile is “All Star Rated” and filled with optimized or focused words that align with your career path, it’ll definitely show up.
We’ll not only help you to put up an “All Star Rated Profile” containing those highly sought after focused keywords but also send you an exclusive article on how to utilize it (quite effective) to your advantage. All you need do is send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call/Whatsapp: 0802 855 6407. Here is a screenshot of a mini sample that only shows the introductory aspect (the best parts are not visible):
Here is a recent testimonial of one of my clients who received an unsolicited interview request (after being searched out on LinkedIn) from a top class company:
What To Expect:
• Attractive and recruiter friendly CV layout (not template)
• Befitting “Profile Summary” (no other outfit constructs this better than us)
• Well-constructed job duties/responsibilities (keyword focused)
• Highlight your accomplishments/achievements (we’ll help you out with this; you’ll love our excellent input here)
• Relevant keywords to help advance your job search
• Fine-tuned to align with your industry or career focus
• Get past all the automated HR filters such as ATS
• 100% satisfaction rate
→ CV – ₦8,000
→ Cover Letter (CL) – ₦4,000
→ CV & Cover Letter – ₦10,000 (discounted)
→ LinkedIn Profile Makeover (LPM) – ₦10,000
→ CV + CL + LPM (All) – ₦15,000 (highly discounted)
→ Statement of Purpose | Motivation Letter (i.e. for M.Sc.) – ₦15,000
International Client? Call or WhatsApp: +234 802 855 6407
Read Why You Need A LinkedIn Profile Here… With Samples
* TOS (Terms Of Service): The price quoted above applies to a two-page CV SENT-IN. Any extra page will attract the sum of N1,000 for each additional page even though it will be compressed to the standard 2 or maximum of 3 pages from our end except it’s an academic CV which can be more.
To order for this service, send your CV directly to: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preference as the subject of your mail. Alternatively, you may fill the short form below instead:
- Transfer or pay the designated amount into any of these bank accounts:
GTBank … 0151442622 … Jekayinfa O. Benjamin
UBA …. 2080601854 …. Jekayinfa O. Benjamin
- Call or send a WhatsApp message to +2348028556407 immediately the payment is effected. Otherwise, we’ll know by comparing the depositor’s name to the one on the CV sent-in. Once this is established, you’ll receive an acknowledgement confirming your payment and the delivery date of your package.
If you’ve never written any CV before (i.e. a Fresh Graduate) or you’ll like one written from the scratch, fill this Comprehensive CV Form Here instead.
Why should you choose us?
- We come with specialized knowledge on all domains of the industry.
- Quality of service is one of the key aspects, leading to our success in the industry.
- We focus on the technical aspects of the writeups, including keywords, in order to keep your CV optimized.